How to deal with the issues in Metamask transaction error?
One of the most common issues that a Metamask user face is a Metamask transaction error. In this error, you will see the queued or pending status on the orders when you are using the Metamask platform. Here, if you face this issue you will see messages popping on the screen saying “Metamask error code 32000, MetaMask – rpc error non 200 status code 403 or Metamask – RPC error: execution reverted. This problem can be easily fixed, all you need to do is to follow the simple steps that are discussed here. So, let us begin with this article and discuss more the Metamask transaction error and how to fix this!
Why there is a Metamask transaction error?
If your transactions with the Metamask got stuck or got rejected, then you need to make sure that your balance is adequate, and the gas price and the limit are ok, there is an issue with the incorrect nonce value. There are and can be many possibilities behind the Metamask transaction error to take place. Mostly, all the problems and error code when transacting on Metamask are due to the interruptions in the Metamask login account.
How to fix the Metamask error code 32000?
In order to fix the Metamask transaction error, here are the steps that you need to consider:
- First of all, you need to open the Metamask plugin on your device.
- Now, tap on the colorful circle-looking icon on the page.
- After this, tap on the “Settings” option from the drop-down menu.
- Select the “Advanced” option in. the “Settings” menu.
- Just scroll down until you see the “Advanced gas controls” option and turn it on.
- Now, scroll down till you see the option to Customize transaction nonce” and turn it on.
How to find out your Metamask transaction that got stuck?
When you see MetaMask – rpc error non 200 status message on your page, it clearly means that your Metamask transaction got stuck. In order to find out which of your transaction got stuck, here are the steps that you need to follow:
- To begin with, you have to tap on the stuck transaction.
- Now, take a note of the “Nonce” on the first line that is visible under the transaction details.
- Now, you have to run the transaction again that was pending earlier or got stuck.
- Once the Metamask window appears on the screen, you have to enter the same number in the “Custom Nonce” space and then raise the gas limit with a small amount.
- If it still doesn’t work then you need to try again with the Nonce number and a higher gas limit.
- You can visit the Customer support page via the official webpage.
How to reset the Metamask login account?
If your Metamask transactions get stuck or rejected, then you need to be sure that there is an ample amount of balance along with the gas price and limit is ok. There might be issues with the incorrect nonce/ number value. To fix this issue, all you need is to reset the Metamask account, which causes it to update the transaction history and update the history or transaction history. Here is the process to fix the Metamask transaction error:
- Tap on the account icon on the top right of the corner of Metamask.
- After this, click on the “Settings” option.
- Followed by this, select the “Advanced” option.
- Now, go down the option and tap on the “Reset account” page.
- Once, you reset the accounts, just submit a new transaction.
With the end of the topic, we hope that you are now clear with the steps to be considered when you face a Metamask transaction error. However, if there are still pending queries or you have issues processing the steps then you are recommended to visit the official website and get assistance from the experts.