A Know-How guide to fix Kraken password reset not working
We all know that cryptocurrencies have become an essential part for investors and most likely for those who are investing or planning to invest in cryptocurrencies. With an increase in the number of virtual currencies the trading venues for these cryptocurrencies have also increased. The Kraken login account is one of the most reliable and trusted platforms for crypto trading and there are many users who use it across the globe. However, sometimes the users are unable to access the Kraken account because the password is incorrect. Through this article, we will explain to you how to reset the Kraken password and if the Kraken password reset not working then what do you need to do. So, let us begin and understand!
What is a Master Key?
A master key is an additional password that enables the users to:
- Ignore the unwanted password reset option, if the email account is compromised.
- The master key requires a sign in password reset option.
- Bypass sing in 2FA if you lose access to it.
- Turn off the Global settings lock if it is enabled to your account.
How to Reset or change Kraken password?
- First of all, you need to click on the sign in section, followed by this click on the “Help” option.
- Followed by this, you have to tap on the option that says “Reset my password”.
- You have to enter the Kraken account email and username along with other credentials (if any).
- Just check the email for the password reset link.
- You need to be sure to enter the Master key if you have one set available on the account.
- If you are unable to set a master key then keep the field blank.
What are the Kraken password requirements?
- The minimum password length should be 15 characters and the maximum is 128.
- The password must contain at least one letter.
- The account password must contain one special character.
- Kraken Login password cannot contain the username.
Forgot master key Kraken
If you have forgotten the master key of the Kraken account, there are three ways by which you can access the account back:
- Recover the username.
- Reset the account password.
- Recover the sign in 2-factor authentication.
Remember if you have missed the two hours, then you need to reset the new password. If you do not receive the password reset email then you might have it in the spam folder, here are the steps that you need to follow in such cases:
- First of all, you need to sign in to the Kraken login account.
- Tap on the name in the upper right corner of the page.
- Click on the “Security” option, followed by the Global settings lock.
- After this, all you need to do is to click on the “Remove Global settings lock” button available on the screen.
- You need to wait for a while and then the reset process will take place.
Kraken can’t reset password- How to fix?
- If password reset link is invalid or it gets expired: Remember, the link to reset us sent more than 12 hours for the validation process, you just have to click on the “Forgot password” option All you need is to receive the email from us with 10 minutes and a link that says the “Reset password instructions” that are available on the no-reply mail.
- Bad request error: If you see a Bad Request error, your inbox or the browser is having trouble understanding our link. You need to do a copy paste of the link on the web browser. Now, you need to tap on the Ctrl+ Tap on the link to allow you to copy the address link and paste the link somewhere else.
- Did not receive the email: If you have clicked on the “forgot password?” tab and after that you need to acknowledge certain things if you have not received the email.
- Are you in the email inbox for the email account that you used when you sign up?
- Just search your inbox for the mail from the no-reply account with the subject of “Reset password” steps.
- Copy the link to access the forgot password?” page and then open the new web browser.
- Have you received the emails from the other accounts related to Kraken?
How long to reset a password at Kraken?
If Kraken password reset not working and the password reset link gets expires two hours after it is sent then it can only be used once. Remember, if you have missed two time periods, then you need to make the new password.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
By the end of this topic, we hope that this article has given clarity about the topic related to the Kraken account recovery for accessing the Kraken account. However, if you are still having queries related to the Kraken password reset not working issue then you are requested to visit the official Customer support page and get advice and assistance.