If you are getting this error in your Phantom Wallet then you should
- Restart your Phantom wallet
- Logout then try to login again to see the changes in your account
- Desktop users can clear the browser history and cookies and start fresh again
- Check the internet connection, if it is fast or slow, most of the time people fail to make a transaction because of the poor network area.
If all the mentioned exercises worked then your issue will be resolved but if you are still getting the issue then try using one of the following ledgers in your wallet to make secure transactions.
- Allbridge (Transfer BSC.BUSD-SOL.abBUSD)
- Saber (Swap abBUSD-USDC)
- Raydium (Swap, Farms, Staking)
We will be discussing all three supported ledgers and you can choose as per your requirements which one suits you the best.
It is a modular and expanding token bridge which is a simple, modern, and reliable way to transfer assets between blockchain networks. Its major goal is to make the crypto world borderless and provide an easy way to freely move assets between different blockchain networks.