There is a huge number of Coinbase users that are spread globally and have a trust and reliability factor already developed on its services. The Coinbase loin is a well-known platform that is accessed across the globe by users to invest and trade in cryptocurrencies.
It is indeed a well-structured platform and very much convenient for those users also who are new to the account or the platform. However, despite such a smooth and easy-to-use interface, there are users who encounter the issue on a daily basis and these issues are very much common. If you are also facing these issues on your account wherein you are not able to get recognized then there is a need to consider this writeup. So, let us begin to discuss the steps to fix such coinbase login account issues!
How to fix coinbase wallet problems?
If you are unable to access the Coinbase login then here are the steps that one needs to consider:
- First of all, go to the “Settings” and sign out.
- Open the Coinbase wallet app again and choose the “I already have a wallet” button
- After this, you need to click on the “Restore from Google drive” option on the window.
- You need the follow the remaining on-screen instructions.
Coinbase 2-Step verification troubleshooting
There are cases wherein you see coinbase 2-Step verification troubleshooting issues occur. If you have synced the devices, but you are unable to use the account then you need to make sure that you follow the basic steps to enable the 2 Factor authentication process. You need to reset the Coinbase 2 factor authentication, here are the steps:
- First of all, sign in to the account with the username, password, and the 2FA code from the old number. Now, go to the Security settings page.
- Regenerate your secret key.
- Scan the new secret key with the new authenticator device.
Coinbase Mobile app troubleshooting
If you are having issues with the Coinbase login mobile app, then first of all you have to close and reopen the application. If doing this, doesn’t fix the issue, then you can try to restart the phone and make sure the internet connection is strong enough to avoid interruptions.
How to reset coinbase password?
If the coinbase not working issue still persist on your device then there are a few steps that you can follow:
- Start with the step wherein you have to go to the “Password reset” page.
- Now, enter the email address and tap on the “Reset password” button.
- By doing this, you will receive an email that will prompt you to enter a new password.
- Type in thrice the password and then tap on the “Confirmation” button.
- You can now use the new password to sign in to your Coinbase login account.
We hope that you have clarity about the topic wherein we have discussed the steps to access the coinbase login account by clearing or fixing the errors with it. However, if you are still unable to fix the error on the account then we recommend you to visit the official website or the customer support section and get assistance related to coinbase login account issues.